WHAT I GOT FROM MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! 💕💕


I am in no way showing off or boasting what I got. I just want to thank all those people who gave me gifts even if they weren't required to do so. Oppa hearts to all of you, tbh, your presence was already enough. Nevertheless, I am blessed to have you all in my life. Staying in my life is gift enough.

Hello Kitty Pillow. Tee Family || This will perfectly fit my pink bed and room.

Vintage looking clock. Jerzy Hendryks Labos || Happy because I can finally replace the clock in my room that hasn't been functioning since 2016.

RSHS Phoenix Jersey. || This was supposed to be given to me last year but due to unforeseen conditions, I only received it on my birthday but I ain't complaining. 
Stuffed toy. Jeric Cesar Enriquez || It's been so long since someone gave me a stuffed toy and this brings back memories of my other stuffed toys that aren't with me anymore.

Travel kit, Compress Eyeshade, Tumbler, and Eyelash curler. SQUA (Janielle Lacandalo, Dayzzle Orabe, James Hamoy, and Francis Maquiso) + Anthony Jandusay || Travel kit for my future travels Yay! Compress Eyeshade to lessen my ginormous eyebags I hope?? Tumbler for a greener world so obviously I love it and the Eyelash curler because it's never bad to have a spare. 

BNY T-shirts. Aunt Marissa, Aunt Cathy, and Aunt Claire || Yay for more clothes!!!

Micheala Wallet with a surprise. Jeribelle Piedad || The suprise is a condom and I opened my gifts in front of my family so.....

Regatta T-shirt. My brother aka Jfloyd De las Peñas || Actually, I'm impressed with this because my brother is not jeje when it comes to choosing clothes for females.

Picture Frames. Tita Zita and Tito Jinky Pardo || To boost my not already high narcissistic self.

Michaela Sling bag. Luigi, Paolo, Therese Puri || You can never have too much bags. 
Organizer. Crissele Jane Rico || My vanity is super messy so having this is super helpful.
Make up bag, Kylie lipstick, and Bench Body Lotion. Denie, Aubrey & Adie || I'm excited to try out the lippie and lotion even though I'm not a big fan of lipsticks.



Artline Supreme Metallic Pens. Jinkee Jueves || Welcome to the pen collection family. <3


Cat-eye shades. Judy Ann Falcasantos || This will be highkey part of my travel essentials this February.


Magic Pink Cream and Lipstick. Aunt Malou || Excited to try these products!!! Especially the lipstick since it has a coral-ish shade.
Maybelline Fashion Brow & Etude House Easy Brow Pencil. Joey Flores, Jessa Vianca Foncardaz and Athena Duterte || Kilay is life na talaga!!!!! ( Jessa and Athena also gave me an alcoholic wine)

UniSilver Bracelet. Jamih Lynn Macario ♥ || I will cherish this with all my heart. 

Dangly Bracelet. Ayesha Tulete || THIS IS TOTES SO CUTE!!!! 


Splurge/Save mini wallet. Katrine Sabellano. Literally me, it's either i'm splurging or saving. There is no in between.

Teaaaaaaaaa. Jessa Foncardaz & Athena Duterte || YAS TEAAAA YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Make up stuff. Tito Junie and Family || I Appreciate this so much, it makes me want to do make up videos na!!!! 

I'm never too old to have toys!! says the 18 year old.

Towel and T-shirt. Lolo Cheng, Lola Emma and Family. Aunt Dorina || Daddy has a new towel! Hehe.

Book holder(?) and Book. Jessie Locsin, Liane Lobren and Albert Paciente || Another book to add to my mini library! ♥

Make up bags. Ira Salih and Micah Sanopao || The pink one was a pasalubong but I got it only now. Ira also gave me an alcoholic drink. 



Mug, Travel set, and Earphones. Khadija Sarael & Kyla Ling || Mug for my numerous tea-ventures, yay for more travel setsssss and ofcourse, music is life.

Secosana Bag and Wallet. Toribio Family || The red one is like to the one I got from my 'WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2017' blog post except the color.

Maybelline Daringly Nude. Alyana Barretto || I'm kind of scared and excited at the same time to try this shade!!! 

Flower necklace and earrings. Ma'am Ponce || I love the simple design and the fact that it's a longer necklace that the one I usually use.

Angpao's 4 sale!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of How I Fell in love with my Best friend

IPON CHALLENGE: 20K EDITION