TOP 5s: Chinese Drama

{Sorry for not posting as often as I wanted this month but I've just been so busy with school and competitions but I will be trying to post at least once/twice a week!}

Here goes, The following dramas that I will be discussing are the ones that I like/love but I'm still trying to explore with Chinese dramas but here are my top 5.

Credits: DramaFever

1. Love O2O
It's one of those films that tugs your heart strings! I watched this drama about 5 times already and it still makes me kilig (butterflies in stomach). 10/11 would always recommend!

kind of a summary:
It's about this cold guy who falls in love with a girl he finds inside an internet cafe and does all he can to be in a way WITH the girl without being with the girl. He's the sweet and jealous type who would do anything for his girl.

Kilig Factor: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Credits: hui3r.files.wordpress.com

2. Boss and Me
This one is like a cute and funny drama for me. It keeps me wanting for more. You just want it to keep going and going forever and just never stop. 10/10 would always recommend!

kind of a summary:
The guy has a sister who has a rare blood type and the girl in the picture donated blood to his sister since she needed it because she was in labor. The guy's family feels indebted to the girl but the girl humbly rejects the offer and says she's doing what is right (I'm not sure if the words are right but that's how I understood it). The guy's family then gives the girl food that is good for producing more red blood cells in the body since she lost a lot and through the food being sent they somehow got closer and the guy unintentionally fell for the girl. *wink* The guy is the CEO of the company where she works at. #OfficeRomance *wink*

Kilig Factor: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Credits: http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/TW%20Dramas/sadal.jpg

3. My Sunshine
This is also a cute film, it really took me unto a roller coaster of emotions. It is one of the dramas that I watch over and over again just because I miss the characters and the plot of the story. This is also a favorite of mine! 10/11 would always recommend!

kind of a summary:
The guy is focused on his studies and here comes the girl who turns his dull and boring life upside down. This film has a lot of flashbacks but it helps since it connects the story more accurately. Back to the summary, then the girl leaves China because she taught that they broke up from the first fight they had. Now that she's back from the States, she wanted to try and fix their relationship but loads of problems are being thrown in their way. The girl focuses more on her photography skills so she's not really doing good in her academics. Plus the guy is really possessive of her and spoils her a lot. CUTE COUPLE AF!!!

Kilig Factor: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Credits: VIKI

4. Love Me If You Dare
This drama is more on suspense-ish, thriller-ish, crime solving-ish, murder-ish kind of show but I love it. It reminds me of the show CSI and plus the main guy is hot! Every time I watch one episode, I immidietely need to watch the second one. That's how intense I feel towards this Drama. Add in a little bit of Romance here and there sometimes! 10/10 would always recommend!

kind of a summary:
The guy has special skills in solving cases especially those related in murders. He gets into the mind of the murderer and envision himself doing the things the murderer is doing and here comes the girl who becomes his new assistant which he slowly but surely falls in love with. They have these cute little interactions that will surely make you smile.

Kilig Factor: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Credits: Dramahood

5. Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me/Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me 2
This is also a cute and funny drama. It make me laugh waaaaaaaaaaay too much but it's still gold!! This drama just makes me speechless. >///< 10/10 would always recommend!

kind of a summary:
The girl is poor and her mom is dying then was informed that she was going to be the donor for the organs needed. Then her mom saved the CEO and the family give thanks to them. Their relationship has lots of ups and downs with the girl being liked by almost all guys. Did they end up together in the end??

Kilig Factor: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of How I Fell in love with my Best friend

WHAT I GOT FROM MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! 💕💕

IPON CHALLENGE: 20K EDITION