My First: Muay Thai



I ALMOST FAINTED. Another first.
My vision slowly started getting blurry after we did the 10 minute jog and when we were about to start with jumping ropes, it got worse. They had me lay down and there was this one sweet lady who gave me candy. What a first experience but it was worth it.

I wanted to try Muay Thai for a very long time already. The plan was, I was going to start in July. Well... it's November now. Almost December so it's long overdue.

Do I want to go back? Hell yes. It's a great way to let out steam or frustrations. I am no expert but I enjoyed the experience. If you want to try but you're scared like me, find a companion so you have no excuse not to go. It was one hell of a first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of How I Fell in love with my Best friend

WHAT I GOT FROM MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! 💕💕

IPON CHALLENGE: 20K EDITION